Board Meeting Notifications
Following are the most recent meeting agenda and minutes. Access older records through our searchable board minutes database Opens in a new window. Instructions on how to use the database are included at the bottom of this page.
Searchable Board Minutes
Use the following username and password after launching the minutes search.
Help Using Search
If you need help searching board minutes, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the searchable board minutes Opens in a new window site.
- The user name and password should autofill. If they don’t, enter the credentials noted above.
- Click the login button.
- On the left side of the screen double click “UAS – BOT Minutes."
- Keyword fields will appear that you can use to search for your document. Board Meeting Date and Full Text Search will be the most useful.
- To search a range of dates, double click on the title “Board Meeting Date.” A second date box will appear.
- Once you have your keywords filled in, click the search button. It may take a several seconds for the results to display.
- Double click on the document you want to view. It will appear in the window below the result list.
- The document can be downloaded as a PDF. Right click on the document name and select Send To, File.
- In the "save as" box, select PDF. Select the page range and click save. It may take a minute or more for the process to finish.
- When you have completed your search, please click the arrow next to UA_SYSTEMS_SEARCH and select Logout.